Tool Type: Manual
Click style, N.m& Ft.lb wrench
Bidirectional operation: clockwise and anti-clockwise
Weight: 0.2 - 26.5 kg
Torque Range: 1 - 6000 N.m
Country of Origin:China
Sample:Contact us for free samples
The SMD series preset Torque Wrench is equipped with a scale and a graduation line. The customer can set the torque indication value according to the increase or decrease of the indicated graduation value within the preset range of the product. When the torque is loaded to the preset torque value, the torque wrench will "click" an alarm sound. The product series is complete, with high precision, beautiful shape, convenient use, good reliability, replaceable head and other characteristics.
● The Manual Torque Wrench above 680N.m adopts split connection, which is labor-saving and convenient for product packaging, transportation and storage.
● The wrench head part of the torque wrench can be replaced according to the customer's requirements: open mouth, open ratchet head, ring head, ring ratchet head, adjustable wrench head, pipe wrench head, hook head, inner hexagon/outer hexagon head, and we can also produce various special wrench heads according to the customer's special specifications.
● SMD series can be adjusted to ± 3% of product accuracy according to customer's special requirements
● It has preset torque value and sound device. When the tightening torque of the fastener reaches the preset value, it can automatically send out the signal "click" sound, accompanied by obvious hand vibration, to prompt the completion of the work. After releasing the force, all relevant parts of the wrench can be reset automatically.
● Two directions can be switched. Toggle the head reversing plate, and the wrench reversely applies force.
● Handle differential scale line. The reading is clear and accurate.
● Forged from alloy steel, solid and durable, with long service life.
The Manual Torque Wrench is a simple and convenient tool for tightening nuts to specification in a wide range of bolting applications. This micro-adjustable torque wrench is available in various drive sizes and torque capacities. Handles are lightly knurled for a tough, non-slip grip. The tool has a spring-loaded pull down Lock Ring and an easy-to-read laser-etched scale to quickly and easily set torque. The wrench also features a quick-release button for easy socket removal.
Installing plumbing fixtures
Repairing small engines
Attaching roof trusses
Installing pipeline components
Securing structural steel connections
Attaching vehicle suspension components
Shipbuilding and marine applications
PROVIDING EXCELLENT SOLUTIONS BY SAIVS™
if you are looking for factory manufacturers and suppliers of SMD Series Manual Torque Wrench,
choose SAIVS TOOL because of the high quality, variety of choices, low price and fast delivery.
you can easily find the best SMD Series Manual Torque Wrench solution here!
Speak to one of our experts today to learn more about our SMD Series Manual Torque Wrench products solutions.
|Model||Torque Range (Nm)||Division Value(Nm)||Total Length (mm)||Effective Force Arm (mm)||Weight (kg)||Square Size|
What is a manual torque wrench?
Answer: A manual torque wrench is a tool that is used to precisely tighten bolts or nuts to a specific torque value. It requires the user to apply force manually to achieve the desired torque output.
How does a manual torque wrench work?
Answer: A manual torque wrench works by using a calibrated spring or beam that deflects when a certain amount of force is applied, indicating the amount of torque being applied to the bolt or nut. The user can adjust the torque setting on the wrench and then apply force until the wrench indicates that the desired torque has been achieved.
What are the advantages of using a manual torque wrench?
Answer: Manual torque wrenches offer several advantages, including affordability, portability, ease of use, and versatility. They can be used in various applications and do not require a power source or compressed air like other types of torque wrenches.
What are the common types of manual torque wrenches?
Answer: The most common types of manual torque wrenches include beam-style torque wrenches, click-style torque wrenches, and dial-style torque wrenches. Each type of wrench has its own unique features and benefits and can be used for different applications.
How do you calibrate a manual torque wrench?
Answer: To calibrate a manual torque wrench, it needs to be checked against a calibrated torque sensor or standard. If the wrench is not reading correctly, it may need to be adjusted or repaired. It is recommended to have manual torque wrenches calibrated regularly to ensure accuracy and performance.